- The selection will be based on : Age as on 30th June 2021
- Students are expected to attend class under adult supervision at their own place.
- Age Proof: Govt Approved Birth certificate
- ID Proof: For Parents and Child (Approved by Govt of India).
- Photo: Parents and Child
- Last Report card: Only for admission in Class 6 and above
Admission will be completed in 5 easy steps
Parents to do & Counselor will facilitate for further steps:
- Fill the Enquiry Form available on website [www.newedgeschool.com], fill require details, choose the class, batch and submit the form. Be prepared with the require documents.
- Our school counselor will connect with the parent over call and share information about the school. fee structure, virtual counseling or phone counseling etc.
- The parent is then requested to provide require details, documents and confirm the admission by paying Registration, Admission and Study Kit fee (INR 5,500 for Grade 1-5 and INR 6,500 for Grade 6-8).
- If the admission is for Grade 6 and above, Last Report card has to submit.
- The child enrollment number is generated and the admission process successfully completes.
|Grade 1||6 Years|
|Grade 2||7 Years|
|Grade 3||8 Years|
|Grade 4||9 Years|
|Grade 5||10 Years|
|Grade 6||11 Years|
|Grade 7||12 Years|
|Grade 8||13 Years|